MiB Rare Treat | Inside Universal Forums

MiB Rare Treat

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 22, 2009
Leesberg, FL
At least, I think it's super rare. Just be glad I was fortunate enough to have brought my camera with me lols.

[video=facebook;10150158857202539]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150158857202539[/video]

098.jpg

096.jpg

095.jpg

094.jpg

092.jpg

This was on April 23, 2011. I had heard stories of how the 2nd queue area (the one with the huge screen and the 2 aliens working the desks) was originally supposed to be filled with MIB Agents hard at work, and how late into the project that plan was scrapped. Well, when the attraction first opened I've heard that Agents (when they weren't busy working) would relax in this area, and that slowly they stopped this altogether. Well, I don't know what inspired this team of 3 to do this, but do it they did!!! I was in utter disbelief as they milled about in the area, relaxed on the retro/futuristic chairs off to the side, shifted through papers, typed at their computers, conversed with each other, and even placed papers into bins/stacks on their desks!!!! I'm still in disbelief that I had the insane luck to quite literally be in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time.

I'm not sure if this belongs in the employee appreciation thread (seriously, TREMENDOUS props goes to these guys to have the initiative to do this for us, the bored guests waiting in a longer than usual line) or if it's fine with it's own thread. Either way, I hope y'all got a good amount of joy from browsing through the pics I provided and the short vid I was able to capture (sorry about the close up of my mouth). :smiley:

Not sure I've even seen this bit in the line. But then, I tend to go down the single rider line (which really doesn't have any theming at all) because my wife doesn't like MIB ride - go figure!

Not sure I've even seen this bit in the line. But then, I tend to go down the single rider line (which really doesn't have any theming at all) because my wife doesn't like MIB ride - go figure!

I don't like single rider line for MIB as there's no lift >_<. But that looks amazing!

I love this! Anything that makes MiB more real! I always make a complaint with guest services if they leave the lift open to just walk through. I feel like MiB is UO's Haunted Mansion. Great setup, great ride, great everything. Elements like this just make it better.

UO please keep adding more entertainment into the parks! MORE = Better! lol

I love when I see that or when I see TMs ride their attraction on break. Rode Ripsaw multiple times with Mounties and that was always a blast.

everytime i go through the regular line i always think about how having actors down there would make for an awesome experience. im so jealous.

also the video isnt working.

i bet it WAS planned at one time to have actors there. and it was just scrapped.

It's not the first time I've seen this. I love it. I understand why they wouldn't have it all the time but they should definitely play it up during peak times.

everytime i go through the regular line i always think about how having actors down there would make for an awesome experience. im so jealous.

also the video isnt working.

i bet it WAS planned at one time to have actors there. and it was just scrapped.

Ya, to see it I guess you have to log into Facebook and probably add me as a friend. Go the Facebook thread HERE: http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?63-Facebook&p=180521#post180521 to add me as a friend.

Last edited:
This ride, in my opinion, would be so much better if the animatronics were a bit more full of life than just standard 4 or 5 movement ones. But it's quality as it is, and I've learned to love it. I would love it even more if Universal were to have a little show where this happened.

Wait....those pics are of you? Who are you in the pics (girl with the blue shirt?)? How did you get access to all those cool places. LUCKY!!!!!

Wait....those pics are of you? Who are you in the pics (girl with the blue shirt?)? How did you get access to all those cool places. LUCKY!!!!!

well i'm the GUY in the blue shirt... and a hoodie in the last picture. my girlfriend is the one in the chair next to me.

and i have friends that work on the ride.