MIB Rumor | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

MIB Rumor

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Might be in the minority here but I think just a little sprucing up is all MIB needs. I don't think any kind of movie tie-in with MIB3 or 4 is necessary, unless they really want to push synergy.

I agree. Tieing it in specifically with a film is what will make it dated. And I love the queue set up, and would hate for it's storyline to be changed.

I agree. Tieing it in specifically with a film is what will make it dated. And I love the queue set up, and would hate for it's storyline to be changed.

I don't think anyone is saying they should add elements specifically from the third film in...just saying that MiB deserves love (related to or un-related to the specific film) because of the third movies' popularity

My suggestion, change the training room to the Asian restaurant from MIB3. It was the only location in the movie densly populated with aliens AND they were all bad guys. The audio would reflect that you are going out on an investigation which starts with a clue in the restaurant and then "oh snap, agent k!" aliens are attacking! instead of the training spiel. J says, "you did all right back there, but keep cool 'cause there's more ahead" etc.

Steps to follow Universal

1. Fix all guns and alien sensors
2. Bring bad fog blasts at ending
3. Replace remaining 2D cut outs with AA's
4. Repaint all scenes
5. Update attack AA's

Steps to follow Universal

1. Fix all guns and alien sensors
2. Bring bad fog blasts at ending
3. Replace remaining 2D cut outs with AA's
4. Repaint all scenes
5. Update attack AA's

Please make this so. :pray:

The newsstand AA has seen better days...

I think they need to add some more targets at the end just before the bonus section as it is very bare there and open. I all ways end up having to shoot behind to try and increase my score in that section.

As far as upgrading MiB, will we be seeing some kind of exterior update? The paint on the front of the building and on those towers is pretty badly faded, no?

I never thought the ride was very noticeable like the others. I'd love to see some exterior work done to the building if this ever happens.

He anyone else on here seen the lady who mimes the audio presentation?

I think her name was cici? She was African American and the sweetest girl really funny when she mimed it. If anyone knows her pass on my regards it was really nice to see so someone having fun doing their job.