MIB Rumor | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

MIB Rumor

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Personally I think if they closed it now until mid Feb it would be OK. But that being said, I overnight reshreshes would probably be the most prudent thing.

It is my favorite shooting attraction in Orlando.... by a large margin!

The guns definitely need a good bit of love, I hate trying to shoot the other vehicle and because its not shooting straight missing.

But I look forward to a refurb it could definitely be used.

I think with Jaws closed, MIB closed, and Despicable Me not yet open, USF would just feel too lacking in attractions.

This is great news to me and it makes me very happy to hear. Hell, when I saw the thread title, I instantly assumed it was a rumor of the ride closing for good. All my other favorites are getting shut down lol.

I'm glad they're giving MiB some love, even if the attraction is not really in bad shape. Keep things in top notch shape and keep guests happy :)

This is something Universal has to teach itself again.

I have faith that 2012 and on is shaping up as a new era in Universal, and theme parks in general. Especially in Orlando! And I'm excited! :D

I should of read over my statement before I posted it. Universal has come a long way in the past 18 months there is no denying that. There new team that has a primary goal of plussing everything is an awesome use of Potter funds. I just meant its something they have had to teach themselves over again. I put it in present tense vs past tense.

I should of read over my statement before I posted it. Universal has come a long way in the past 18 months there is no denying that. There new team that has a primary goal of plussing everything is an awesome use of Potter funds. I just meant its something they have had to teach themselves over again. I put it in present tense vs past tense.

I've been going to Universal for years, and have been an AP for a few years as well, so I definitely know and agree with what you mean. I wasn't really contradicting it or anything, just expressing that I have faith in a brighter future because I do see that right now they are in the right path and making all sorts of improvements and investments :thumbs:

Totally forgot to talk about this. When I was at the park I noticed a few things. One obviously being with Amity down the rear of the park lacks appeal and stuff to do. So while every attraction in the park had 10-25 min wait, MIB and the Simpsons were pretty busy. MIB was at 50 and the Simpsons at 35 minutes.

I talked with a few "veteran" MIB team members and all I heard was either not sure or general maintenance is coming. Although expect to see tons of MIB3 advertising.

They should include elements of the new movie into the ride. Updating the aliens or maybe new videos with will smith are reasonable options.

It highly depends, I doubt they will do anything with Will since its not cheap to have an A-lister like that record something, UNLESS it was built into his MIB3 contract?

But more than likely it'll be for a dusting, cleanup, and repainting...and hopefully replacing some guns too.

Ok I talked to some peeps, and it looks like we can just file this under wishful thinking or someone got confused about promotional materials that are going to be placed at MIB.

Ok I talked to some peeps, and it looks like we can just file this under wishful thinking or someone got confused about promotional materials that are going to be placed at MIB.

oh well, Would love to see some of the AAs repalced with different aliens that wold be in the new movie though... then again universal is into screen based tech right now that would probably be dangerous. What level of promotion are we talking about though...