Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (DHS)

Star Tours is better for sure. But these parks need c-ticket rides. So, GE did it, but at the expense of other attractions!

Primeval Whirl killing people and getting shut down did not help.

Mary Poppins, I'm looking at you. We need you now more than ever.

Mary Poppins, I'm looking at you. We need you now more than ever.
Had they paired it down to an outdoor tea cup ride behind the Cherry Tree Land facade then sure. But if it was going to be enclosed, have a preshow, and be a whole thing, there's much better things that space can be used for. You can easily do a fairly decent sized busbar type ride in that space. I'd hate to see them spend close to $100M only for it to be an enclosed indoor teacup ride with a preshow. How pointless.

Had they paired it down to an outdoor tea cup ride behind the Cherry Tree Land facade then sure. But if it was going to be enclosed, have a preshow, and be a whole thing, there's much better things that space can be used for. You can easily do a fairly decent sized busbar type ride in that space. I'd hate to see them spend close to $100M only for it to be an enclosed indoor teacup ride with a preshow. How pointless.
Exactly and yet people were going up for this attraction like it was so innovative. Just because people are desperate for rides doesn’t mean it has to be the lowest common denominator.