Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

And I have a feeling that Hollywood Studios will continue to be the resort's lowest attended Theme Park for a while.

American Idol (blah)
Toy Story Mania(cute but overrated)
Star Tours(very good reimagining but perhaps to little too late)

And Star Wars Weekends(great event for fans but nothing new or extravagant is ever particularly added.

It is a shame that with all that C+ effort that the park formerly known as MGM will remain in last place.

Things like the condition of The Great Movie Ride and Fantasmic's schedule sure don't help.

IN THE NAME OF WALT I DEMAND A STAR WARS LAND!!!!! :':)bang::mean:

After seeing Monsters University and LOVING it, I would be totally ok with a Monsters themed area at the parks. The architecture and design of the campus was incredible, it would be great to see something like that in person.

Though, I am also ok with a Pixar area (no, the current Pixar arch and Toy Story doesn't count) or an entire Pixar park. I'm a Pixar fanboy, I can dream, can't I? :p

Yes, I wish Disney would stop this silly watered down cars land thing and give us an original idea like this one. This wouldn't be as pricey as Cars Land because I don't think there would be major rock work needed, but could really give us some cool rides.

Yes, I wish Disney would stop this silly watered down cars land thing and give us an original idea like this one. This wouldn't be as pricey as Cars Land because I don't think there would be major rock work needed, but could really give us some cool rides.
I doubt they will do the rock work considering there is no race section, which is basically the only part of the ride that uses the rockwall, and since there is not town either it wouldn't really add enough to the ride, to justify it to TDO management.

I doubt they will do the rock work considering there is no race section, which is basically the only part of the ride that uses the rockwall, and since there is not town either it wouldn't really add enough to the ride, to justify it to TDO management.

That is my point. We are getting a water down version, which is silly. Instead do something that can be done right without the expense of rock work like monsters inc.

Reading this whole thread really got me excited until I realized it won't go anywhere which is a shame. I would love a whole PixarLand area if they would actually plunk down the money for it especially Monsters and Incredibles..... So much they could do.