Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I didn't say it was definite either, I'm just saying this is what I'm hearing from a CM.

facepalm.jpg

CMs don't know anything 99% of the time. They like to THINK they're in the know... but they're not. I never believe a word that comes out of a CMs mouth. Some douche of a CM I knew told me that before Gran Fiesta Tour opened there was going to be an advanced audioanimatronic of Donald Duck. Of course I called BS and when it opened I went back to him and said, "So about that audioanimatronic..." He was all, "What? You didn't see the Donald pinata?" I was like, "You idiot. That's not an animatronic."

The only way a CM would know anything is if they were eavesdropping or somewhere they weren't supposed to be because no Imagineer would divulge information to a lowly CM making $8.00 an hour.

/rant

I have actually gotten some really good stuff from CMs. But I find that for the most part, CMs are far less informed as to what is coming to the parks than we are right here on OU. If you want proof, just start chatting up the IOA TMs about what is going to be in TWWoHP. I think you'll be stunned at the variety of answers.

New Coaster for the Park! (Rumor)

My dad has asked one of the MANAGERS from Disney on thursday and they have CONFIRMED that a new coaster is on the way for hollywood studios.
Disney although has postponed the plan for the coaster until the economy picks back up and people can afford to go on vacations.

this is not a rumor. this is CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are building one. i just don't know when or what the coaster is gonna be.

Last edited:
My dad has asked one of the MANAGERS from Disney on thursday and they have CONFIRMED that a new coaster is on the way for hollywood studios.
Disney although has postponed the plan for the coaster until the economy picks back up and people can afford to go on vacations.

this is not a rumor. this is CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are building one. i just don't know when or what the coaster is gonna be.

Nothing is confirmed until Disney says it is confirmed. Until then, it is a rumor.

Nothing is confirmed until Disney says it is confirmed.

My dad works with ready creek and asked one of the bosses there what its going to be, and at reedy creek they look over the plans before they build it. so it has been confirmed as far as reedy creek knows that when the economy picks back up there is going to be a new coaster.

My dad works with ready creek and asked one of the bosses there what its going to be, and at reedy creek they look over the plans before they build it. so it has been confirmed as far as reedy creek knows that when the economy picks back up there is going to be a new coaster.

Again, until there is actual evidence of construction, or a press release from the Mouse..it is a rumor. Not trying to be mean or anything, it's just what it is. A Rumor.

Fortunately it won't be replacing anything but empty space. HISTK should receive A Bugs Life make over in the next few years.

Fortunately it won't be replacing anything but empty space. HISTK should receive A Bugs Life make over in the next few years.

That's been doing the rounds for quite some time now. I just feel that it is a vast amount of space and to have a simple play area on it is a waste.

That's been doing the rounds for quite some time now. I just feel that it is a vast amount of space and to have a simple play area on it is a waste.

Gotta have something for the kids. Besides Little Mermaid and Playhouse Disney (both of which are on the other side of the park), there aren't a lot of options for them.

So if that's true, we've got quite a wait then...

They also planned on Beastly Kingdom, Star Tours 2.0, Haunted Mansion holiday....

Just go to Disneyland, and you'll have your Haunted Mansion Holiday. :lol: :p

On a similar note of rumors-that-never-happen-but-are-constantly-mentioned as well as Nightmare Before Christmas, whatever happened to that Halloween event with Jack Skellington at DHS? Admittedly, I heard this from Jim Hill, and he called it 'Disney's answer to HHN' (how would that work out, I wonder), but still... I'm betting that it's dead.

whatever happened to that Halloween event with Jack Skellington at DHS? Admittedly, I heard this from Jim Hill, and he called it 'Disney's answer to HHN' (how would that work out, I wonder), but still... I'm betting that it's dead.

That rumor has been around for a few years now and I expect it to happen around the same time as Fire Mountain opens for guest at Magic Kingdom.