Monstruos 2: The Nightmares of Latin America (2024) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Monstruos 2: The Nightmares of Latin America (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hope the environments for Charro and Cadejo are a little more differentiated this time around. Very, very hyped. Really interested in seeing how Cucuy is different this year.

Reactions: Clive and Jake S
I personally am very excited about this, and would fully expect it to be one of the best this year, as HHN Hollywood clearly knows how to do LatAm monsters. El Cucuy is a great character - shades of a Freddy-like boogeyman - and both El Charro and El Cadejo seem like obvious options for big impressive animatronics or puppets given the animals (horse and werewolf) involved. The only real flaw for me with Monstruous last year was that Tlahuelpuchi and La Lechuza weren't always sufficiently differentiated (both bird-like monsters), and I think the three featured in Monstruous 2 will each be unique enough to avoid that issue. (Of course, competing with the El Silbón gore and giant animatronic from last year will be a tall order!)

FINALLY got a chance to catch up on this house announcement since I was at the park yesterday. It sounds amazing. This & Dead Exposure are my hype train. Let's see if the rest of the lineup can match this energy.

I wish they could've announced the SZ for French St too. And of course, the expected return of "Dia De Los Muertos" plaza.

Treat it as an Epic Universe land reveal, complete with fly-through video :lol: