Morbius | Inside Universal Forums

Morbius

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Putting Michael Keaton in this is just gonna make it even more confusing for audiences as to whether or not these movies take place alongside the MCU.

Which is how Sony wants it I bet.

Putting Michael Keaton in this is just gonna make it even more confusing for audiences as to whether or not these movies take place alongside the MCU.

I mean, 100%. Gotta make that MCU $ somehow. This is all part of the Spiderverse though, and whether that becomes its own seperare universe. inside the MCU is still in question I feel. If not then this just has to be directly related to the MCU.

Or, this is just all future prep for when Disney buys Sony and makes this all in the same universe.

I mean, it's clear it's canon now.

I'm willing to bet Sony will acknowledge the impacts of the MCU on Spider-Man, but Disney will not acknowledge the Sony-verse in the other MCU movies.

I mean, it's clear it's canon now.

I'm willing to bet Sony will acknowledge the impacts of the MCU on Spider-Man, but Disney will not acknowledge the Sony-verse in the other MCU movies.

I'll concur to that statement..to that, I'm fine with. As long as it allows the contract between Marvel Studios and Sony to be as peaceful as it can be.

Michael Keaton definitely has me interested.

As for the rest I'm conflicted. I really can't warm to Jared Leto, and I can't put my finger on why.

I think they’re setting it up so when Spider-Man leaves the MCU (it will happen eventually), there’s an existing cinematic universe that he can slide straight into.

Tom Holland probably has more job security than anyone in Hollywood right now.

To me it’s pretty obvious they’re setting up the Sinister Six with Venom, Morbius, Kraven (movie coming next year), Vulture, and Mysterio as members. Question is who the 6th member will be and I gotta think it will be Doc Oc.

This would basically be Sony’s Avengers movie and to their extreme advantage, they’d get to use MCU portrayals/actors of Spider-Man, Vulture and Mysterio.

This movie is a hard pass for me. I don't even like comic book movies amd Marvel has made me see like 22 in the past decade. After Endgame I'm taking a break.

Until the next Spider-man.

This movie is a hard pass for me. I don't even like comic book movies amd Marvel has made me see like 22 in the past decade. After Endgame I'm taking a break.

Until the next Spider-man.
I think there’s a decent chance Tom Holland is in this movie. And Venom 2. Cameos of course if it happens.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I'll see it. But I'll definitely wait to stream it.
Probably the same for me. I’m not a huge Leto fan and although the trailer leaves me a bit intrigued as to where the universe will go, the actual movie still needs to convince me.

I’m more excited for New Mutants just based on recent trailers.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I'm only seeing it because Regal had a deal where if you see Spiderman, Venom and this you get all three digitally

But I have no doubt this film will be at Venom's meh level

Venom was fun meh though
As someone who sees films every week basically

mosr films have to be more than that to stick with me or for me to watch again

venom one is super boring, second one carnage was great but everything else felt meh

I have zero idea why Sony can’t make films as fun as the MCU, it’s just insane the difference in quality of the acting and scripts