Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

The Universal APP and Web site has City Walk closing at 7pm. Can anyone there confirm jf its for today only or the new daily closing hours?

Eh, i'd guess it'll be done sometime during HHN. I'm gonna assume the store will use an open floorplan (similar to World of Disney), so really once Utilities are in, it's just a matter of making the inside look pretty.

Im on the other side, I think they’ll use their visual merchandising team to create themed zones like the various Tribute Stores. JP, Minions, Potter, Marvel, Seuss, etc. guess we’ll see!

Im on the other side, I think they’ll use their visual merchandising team to create themed zones like the various Tribute Stores. JP, Minions, Potter, Marvel, Seuss, etc. guess we’ll see!
I could see that. Still wouldn't take overly long I don't think. But at the same time, it's not like they need to be in any hurry right now.

Chuck Plageman of Universal Informer facebook community posted a half dozen or so videos of Citiwalk yesterday. Crowds seemed decent. Lots of people waking around, decent safety spaced crowd at the outdoor
music area and indoors at Pat O'Briens too.

Chuck Plageman of Universal Informer facebook community posted a half dozen or so videos of Citiwalk yesterday. Crowds seemed decent. Lots of people waking around, decent safety spaced crowd at the outdoor
music area and indoors at Pat O'Briens too.
Oh, he went to Chuck O's? :grin::grin: