Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated House

What's Your Most Anticipated House of HHN 22

• Total voters
1. Gothic
2. The Walking Dead: Dead Inside
3. Dead End
4. Alice Cooper: Welcome to my Nightmare
5. Silent Hill
6. Universal's House of Horrors
7. Pen & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas

1. Gothic
2. Universal's House of Horrors
3. Dead End
4. Pen & Teller New(kd) Las Vegas
5. The Walking Dead: Dead Inside
6. Silent Hill
7. Alice Cooper: Welcome to my Nightmare

1. Gothic
2. Universal's House of Horrors
3. Dead End
4. Alice Cooper: Welcome To My Nightmare
5. Welcome To Silent Hill
6. Penn and Teller Newk'd Las Vegas
7. AMC's The Walking Dead

Well the fact we have known about this house for months might also play a role in people not being as excited about it.

And we've known of Penn and Teller for almost as long and it's leading. I really think that Walking Dead just isn't a really strong horror franchise. I haven't seen the show, but it looks more like a drama with zombies involved then a horror show. Fans please fill me in.

TWD turned much more dramatic during the second season. People like the show because of the characters, IMO, and not just to be scared by zombies. I have never read the graphic novels, but I believe it should be more action packed in season 3 from what I've heard.
I think we think we know what to expect in TWD house, so for now we don't have much to get excited about. Whereas other houses have given us a concept and we are letting our imaginations guide us on what to expect.

1. Silent Hill- Been playing the games since I was young and have always thought this could be an an amazing house.
2. Dead End- Always loved the creepy old house feeling and I am super excited about this one.
3. Penn and Teller- Always have like Penn and Teller and I am looking forward to seeing what they will do with a house.
4. House of Horrors- Love classic monsters. Sounds awesome.
5. Alice Cooper- Never really listened to his music, but from what I heard about the Hollywood i am looking forward to this one.
6. Walking Dead- I have never seen the show, so i am naturally less interested than most people who have seen it would be.
7. Gothic- I've never been a huge fan of the Gothic theme, but I am expecting BEAUTIFUL sets to come out of this one.

After seeing some more pics, I'm going to do a 180 and say that The Walking Dead will be better than we're expecting--not necessarily as far as scares are concerned, just the overall experience.

Re-ranks

1. House of Horrors
2. Dead End
3. Silent Hill
4. Gothic
5. Penn & Teller
6. The Walking Dead
7. Alice Cooper

but I'm really excited for every house.
now I just need to make my plan for the night.

Re-ranks

1. House of Horrors
2. Dead End
3. Silent Hill
4. Gothic
5. Penn & Teller
6. The Walking Dead
7. Alice Cooper

but I'm really excited for every house.
now I just need to make my plan for the night.

Cough read the guide cough...

1. Penn & Teller - I'm a fan of these guys and the tour looked awesome. So excited.
2. Gothic - All my friends in this house say I'm gonna be surprised. I'll speculate.
3. House of Horrors - Classic Monsters re-done with Dead Exposure? Awesome.
4. Silent Hill - Played the games and they're really really creepy. I'm excited.
5. Dead End - Sounds and looks like a solid original concept. Pretty stoked.
6. Alice Cooper - Actually seems cool. Watched the POV of the one in Hollywood and if it stays true to that, it should be awesome, pus we're getting a few extra rooms. Cool.
7. The Walking Dead - Even though I love the show, I feel as if this house is going to be a let-down, so i'm not going to get my hopes up too high. Last non-comedy house here was a let down and I'm expecting this one to follow the same trend.