Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated House

What's Your Most Anticipated House of HHN 22

• Total voters
If you want to see everything WE (the staff) recommend sticking to the guide but each night is different so what ever you do don't blame us :lol:

If you want to see everything WE (the staff) recommend sticking to the guide but each night is different so what ever you do don't blame us :lol:

Gah. I don't know what to do.

On the one hand, it would be awesome to hit three houses in a row that quickly. On the other hand... I don't want to wait 90 minutes for some meh zombies... Also, I'd rather do the tents at night, since a little light still finds its way in during the day.

I'll probably be staying in Finnegan's when the park is getting ready for HHN. Is it that crazy for me to think I could hit The Walking Dead and Silent Hill first? How quickly do these fill up?

Gah. I don't know what to do.

On the one hand, it would be awesome to hit three houses in a row that quickly. On the other hand... I don't want to wait 90 minutes for some meh zombies... Also, I'd rather do the tents at night, since a little light still finds its way in during the day.

I'll probably be staying in Finnegan's when the park is getting ready for HHN. Is it that crazy for me to think I could hit The Walking Dead and Silent Hill first? How quickly do these fill up?

If your staying at Finns then do Dead End first. Once you exit out hit either Gothic or Silent Hill then the other. You don't want to hit the Walking Dead first because the light leaking in there is far worse than the tents. Silent Hill is one that I would save for last if you could. Its the closest one to the entrance and will have a line immediately. But by the end of the night the line will be less than 20 mins. Plus its a great house and I always love saving a great house to end my night.

If your staying at Finns then do Dead End first. Once you exit out hit either Gothic or Silent Hill then the other. You don't want to hit the Walking Dead first because the light leaking in there is far worse than the tents. Silent Hill is one that I would save for last if you could. Its the closest one to the entrance and will have a line immediately. But by the end of the night the line will be less than 20 mins. Plus its a great house and I always love saving a great house to end my night.

Thanks for the advice! I'll do Gothic and Dead End first. If by some miracle Silent Hill is under 30 minutes I'll hit that up (Silent Hill is #1 on my list of houses to do twice). Otherwise I'll head over to House of Horrors and work my way around the park up to The Walking Dead.

I'm going next Sunday, so it shouldn't be too bad, right?

Yeah if Silent Hill is 30 mins or under after your first two go ahead and hit it. Daylight will finally be receding and it's best to hit any of the rest after dark. Also Silent Hill IMO is worth a double run as are all the SS haunts.