Motiongate Dubai | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Motiongate Dubai

wutisgood

Newcomer
Aug 3, 2020
What are the new rides? I know this park in the international sense for tourism was supposed to be pretty significant so I would actually expect a lot. I did not think they would do well but the Abu Dhabi Parks seem to be doing much better.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
What are the new rides? I know this park in the international sense for tourism was supposed to be pretty significant so I would actually expect a lot. I did not think they would do well but the Abu Dhabi Parks seem to be doing much better.
One of the coasters if I recall--is a GCI woodie--possibly the first of the "All-Steel" woodies (but I could be wrong)

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona

Skubersky

May 30, 2013
Orlando, FL

The projects for Motiongate Dubai--John Wick: Open Contract and Now You See Me: High Roller have been officially announced for Early 2021.
What a waste of a franchise. John Wick deserves a shooter dark ride, not a dressed up Zac Spin.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
The queue has potential with it being in The Continental, but I mean, really? I've been on a Joker version of this coaster and a bunch off random versions of this all over the country. Either a shooter or a stunt show is the only thing that should be applied to the John Wick IP.

Reactions: Skubersky and Freak

TheGentTrent

Veteran Member
Apr 4, 2013
Tampa
Has a theme park ever made a shooter ride where the targets are humans? I don't think that would go well in today's climate...

SkiBum

Veteran Member
Dec 14, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
Has a theme park ever made a shooter ride where the targets are humans? I don't think that would go well in today's climate...
It isn't a theme park but some place in southwestern Ohio had a Zombie Zone where you could shoot humans dressed as zombies with a lot of padding with rubber shotgun slugs.

• Haha
Reactions: Disneyhead