Mummy with the Lights on | Inside Universal Forums

Mummy with the Lights on

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wanted to see the coaster part.

To quote from a movie, "Good luck Tina"
ALTHOUGH... there are tons of photos of the track being installed for the USH version of the ride. Just search google.

However, and I think I posted this on another website... there is a place in US that you can listen to the mummy coaster going by and other effects... yet not be IN the building at all. It is very cool if you are a geek about such stuff.

To quote from a movie, "Good luck Tina"
ALTHOUGH... there are tons of photos of the track being installed for the USH version of the ride. Just search google.

However, and I think I posted this on another website... there is a place in US that you can listen to the mummy coaster going by and other effects... yet not be IN the building at all. It is very cool if you are a geek about such stuff.

Ummmmm....where?

That is going to be the coolest thing I will see all day.
I never thought an Orlando version with the lights on existed!
Here's another one he has as well, although the first link is better because it's from the front row.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=52122989

Since only the audio is working and it's only him in the vehicle, you can definitely hear the fake screams during the backwards portion.

yeah i saw that...

lol I need the script for imhotep

since he's turned off i can pretend to be him while watching it

get out of here, the curse, it's real!!

SILENCE!!! with your souls i shall rule for all eternity

not even the majei can save you now