Murder Co | Inside Universal Forums

Murder Co

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
It has been officially announced, of a brand new collaboration between Jon Cooke, Ted Doughtry, Immortal Masks, and Black Market Escape Rooms; of a new, R-Rated horror escape room experience; called "Murder Co".

Murder Co, aims to be a 45 minute, hybrid of a Horror Maze and a Escape Room, featuring live actors, practical effects, and more.

No opening date has been announced, but more information lies with the brand new Theme Park Adventure article, speaking also of what will happen following the departure of veteran designer Jon Cooke from his position at Knotts Scary Farm.

Jon Cooke Steps Down from Knott's Berry Farm, Launching Brand-New Horror Attraction - Theme Park Adventure

What do you think? Are you excited to see what they can do, or are you terrified of what Jon and Ted could do? Comment down below!

Reactions: tankart150
Bring it! Jon Cooke is a legend in haunt design, so I can't wait to see what he does for his take on a year-round haunt. I'm also glad it won't be that big on the puzzle aspect because I'm just not super big on escape rooms. I'm also glad that he's not making this an "extreme haunt" because those are really annoying and gross.