Neverland | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Neverland

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really remember liking the first two books at least and then I got into Kingdom Keepers(which really reached it's best at book 4 for anyone who stopped). Shame WDW can't use Marvel, AvX dark ride would be amazing. On Pan though, this new version is going to sell like crazy to all ages. Tink is already popular with the girls and boys, even into their teens, are really going to enjoy the new Pan. Hook is already in that Playhouse Disney show, which seems to be doing well. All signs point that this idea could shine if ever done. I will say however, that this almost seems more fitting and able to blend in Animal Kingdom then DHS.

i wouldn't mind being proven wrong in the future, but this sounds more like a potential Fantasyland Expansion P2

but who knows? things might be different around the time the movie comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

I really remember liking the first two books at least and then I got into Kingdom Keepers(which really reached it's best at book 4 for anyone who stopped).

yeah, i stopped. i told myself that i would stop at all four parks, and when i was done i stopped. like books 1 and 2 were AMAZING, and book 3 was a good follow-up. but i felt that book 4 was just to progress the storyline.

i wouldn't mind being proven wrong in the future, but this sounds more like a potential Fantasyland Expansion P2

but who knows? things might be different around the time the movie comes out.

I don't follow Disney's weird fairy franchise(s?), but something called Pixie Hollow was supposed to be where Storybook Circus is now before the plan revisions.

ibu6scer7sN0s2.png

All I can say is thank god that :censored: was cancelled.

I don't follow Disney's weird fairy franchise(s?), but something called Pixie Hollow was supposed to be where Storybook Circus is now before the plan revisions.

ibu6scer7sN0s2.png

All I can say is thank god that :censored: was cancelled.

eh Pixie Hollow was more for Tinkerbell (and i totally agree, a very stupid idea i never followed the franchise), i'd prefer more Neverland, Peter Pan and Captain Hook. i find that more fascinating, possibly on par with my desire to see the Beast's Castle. it would've been so cool to go to Neverland in this expansion.