Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Animation Studio Store

No Sing merch? No Hello Kitty parody of Get Out? They still think Scooby Doo is worth licensing?

1/10. The 1 is for the Build-A-Bow section.

The store was open for people to go in yesterday! Really nice store, though it never had that many people in it compared to the other places (went once in the morning and once in the evening)

The store has been open, although the times I've been (aside from the "official" preview), it's been sans Hello Kitty. Also, the courtyard next door is still being worked out. Based on a peek behind the construction scrim, there does appear to be a nice fountain in the center of it. I imagine it'll mostly be seating in that area.

It also makes me think that there's a lot of retail all down that entry way. Maybe too much? Is there any sort of hint maybe something else may go away in the future?

It also makes me think that there's a lot of retail all down that entry way. Maybe too much? Is there any sort of hint maybe something else may go away in the future?

I haven't heard of anything specific, but taking out WaterWorld, Hollywood & Dine, and Feature Presentation would free up a pretty solid amount of space. Feature Presentation always seemed a little excessive to me; like it was just a place for all the extra stuff they couldn't fit into USS. Of course, I can't remember a time when it didn't have Harry Potter merch, so take that with a grain of salt.

I'm personaly quite happy that it's 'under used' !!!

Really dont get the Hello Kitty craze.
Agreed....and every time I've walked into the massive HelloKitty store at USF's entrance, it's as empty, or emptier, than the Lucy display (which I really enjoyed) that was there previously.

BREAKING NEWS:
"The Bride of Franken-Kitty" will make her debut at Universal Hollywood on monday!
(at least that is the plan)

TNYkVsk.jpg