New AP Holder Questions | Inside Universal Forums

New AP Holder Questions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 21, 2012
Florida
My FL Resident Preferred AP (Universal) just came in the mail... Yay! However, I do have a few questions...

1. How much is the discount I receive with the purchase of a single day ticket? A park hopper ticket? I'm assuming I have to be the one to purchase the ticket, and I cannot use my AP to discount someone else's purchase, correct?

2. Is it correct that my first time parking is NOT free?

3. Is my AP "activated" the first day of use? So, if I go tomorrow, I will have a year to use it starting from tomorrow?

Thanks guys!

1. I think 10%, but others can correct me on this one.
2. That is correct, first time no matter what is not free. I suggest going at night when parking is a little cheaper.
3. Yes, it is the first day you use it. So it would be a year starting tomorrow if you go tomorrow.

I gave them my pass last week and said it was my first time but they didnt charge me at all! and yes 10%!

Wow, never been that lucky myself. They used to give you the money back at the ticket window, but then the last two times we got passes they charged us for parking the first time.

1. I think 10%, but others can correct me on this one.
2. That is correct, first time no matter what is not free. I suggest going at night when parking is a little cheaper.
3. Yes, it is the first day you use it. So it would be a year starting tomorrow if you go tomorrow.

Thank you! Yeah, on my first visit I'll make sure to have $15.00 in cash just in case.

Congrats on the new AP! :cheers:

You can get a 10% discount on up to 6 one-day tickets (per transaction... so you can get 6, then another 6, and so on).

I think the only reason you'd get charged for parking is if you don't have the physical ticket. So if you already got it, you should be set!

Again, congrats! And happy savings! :thumbs:

Congrats on the new AP! :cheers:

You can get a 10% discount on up to 6 one-day tickets (per transaction... so you can get 6, then another 6, and so on).

I think the only reason you'd get charged for parking is if you don't have the physical ticket. So if you already got it, you should be set!

Again, congrats! And happy savings! :thumbs:

That might be it Felipe. Get the pass in the mail and not a printout from your computer. Be willing to wait for the pass for a few days.