New Extra Magic hours DAK almost daily through June | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

New Extra Magic hours DAK almost daily through June

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
DAK had daily EMH through June last summer too because of Pandora. I know DHS is going to have Daily EMH once TSL opens for a period of time, but maybe Disney still is seeing a high demand for Pandora and sees this as necessary in the summer months?

bob albert

BANNED
Sep 18, 2015
DAK had daily EMH through June last summer too because of Pandora. I know DHS is going to have Daily EMH once TSL opens for a period of time, but maybe Disney still is seeing a high demand for Pandora and sees this as necessary in the summer months?
Disney should have way more extra magic hours across the parks than this if they actually cared about demand anymore.

Galaxy Defender

Premium Member
Oct 5, 2013
Atlanta, GA
This makes sense for Animal Kingdom since there is no way all of the summer crowds are going to be able to see Pandora.