Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New here. Hello!

Looks like you are correct. My bad

Surprised there was not more buzz about it
I had heard that Uber did not pick up, but that Uber Black did... Hmmm. I'll have to check that out.

Welcome, @lighttech :wave:
Thanks! Hi!

Thanks for all the advice so far everyone! We booked today at Cabana Bay! Woohoo!
Now, we just need to decide what to do for tickets. We've done Disney with our kids before, and we have a tendency to push too hard and try to do too much - and come home more exhausted than we began. So, our plan was to do the 4 day 2 park ticket, forget about Volcano Bay, and take our time a little - maybe even coming back to enjoy the hotel pool some of the time and just kick back.
I didn't realize that Cabana Bay opened up right ONTO Volcano Bay, with a separate entrance and everything! Now, I was totally good telling my boys we weren't doing the water park - no discussion. But, now I'm a bit worried that this will be like throwing it in their face every morning.... "See that awesome place right next door? Yeah... we aren't going there..." Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had heard that Uber did not pick up, but that Uber Black did... Hmmm. I'll have to check that out.
I looked to book a ride, $55 so they are now picking up. You can book Tony Hinds car service for about the same price (round trip same charge each way for $110 or so) and I have heard only good things about him for years. just google it.

I looked to book a ride, $55 so they are now picking up. You can book Tony Hinds car service for about the same price (round trip same charge each way for $110 or so) and I have heard only good things about him for years. just google it.
That service was recommended to me too. thanks!