New UO Resort Logo? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New UO Resort Logo?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The only thing that bothers me about the new logo is that the land on the globe is blue/purple. If that was green similar to the old globe but with the new font, it would look a lot better.

If anything needs changed, it's Universal's website. It bugs me so much. For one, it's way too basic and simple; planning a trip on there is not very magical. Secondly, it's somewhat outdated - there are some rides, like Spider-Man, that say things like "new", "now open", etc., despite it being four plus years since it's been new. Overall, it's not very streamlined either; not sure how to explain it.

Reactions: IzzyB and Joel
I'm a theme park megafan and pretty tech saavy and I've tried to book a vacation on their website. I can honestly say it's the most confusing frusterating experience ever. It pains me to think how much money they are losing on people who don't have the patience.
Yes, their site is confusing at the very least. And when they were opening the HP lands, you would get dead ended into the HP stuff, and couldn't get out. I just go straight to the hotels. That section works real good.

Reactions: Joel
There website drives me bonkers. Park Hours are hidden and I always forget it is "Theme Park Hours" instead of "Park Hours" so I always miss it. Then their show times are updated VERY late and they are wrong. Typos sit out there for the whole week until they go to update the show hours again. If you are going on a Sunday forget about knowing in advance. The site is clunky and not smooth like newer sites. Information is different in two different areas. Why there is two areas to buy star cards is beyond me and why they have different packages is also beyond me. Calendars are not the same across the site. This showed up with HHN where the days of the events were different in two different places. They need to honestly scratch the whole team that does this crap and get new people in there that know how to program a real website. It is like amateur hour with their website. There app could use an overhaul too to be honest with you. The wait times are never accurate. It is also clunky and won't keep your filters. No, I only want to see IOA, yep, 30 minutes later I still want only IOA, I have not magically jumped over to wet n wild. Yep, still want IOA. :) Then sometimes it thinks you only want thrill rides and you are missing rides, nope I really do want to see all the wait times.