New WDW Ticket Offers | Inside Universal Forums

New WDW Ticket Offers

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mad Dog

V.I.P. Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
More indications of an expected soft after Easter Spring and Summer. Disney released two new ticket offers for early April to late September. One is a three day ticket without MK. The other is a four day ticket including MK. Prices range from apx. $89 a day to apx. $99 a day. Sounds like real concern is settling in on attendance. WDW recently released hotel discounts that also stretch into late September. They also announced a very inexpensive 4 day deal for Florida residents only that's about $59 a day, and a 3 day deal for $73 a day.. Sounds like they want those locals back that Chapek spurned.

Last edited:
More indications of an expected soft after Easter Spring and Summer. Disney released two new ticket offers for early April to late September. One is a three day ticket without MK. The other is a four day ticket including MK. Prices range from apx. $89 a day to apx. $99 a day. Sounds like real concern is settling in on attendance. WDW recently released hotel discounts that also stretch into late September. They also announced a very inexpensive 4 day deal for Florida residents only that's about $59 a day, and a 3 day deal for $73 a day.. Sounds like they want those locals back that Chapek spurned.
That, plus summer becoming unbearable to visit due to heat. Crowds were light last year, but just not an enjoyable experience.

Sooner or later we're gonna need indoor lands out of necessity.

Reactions: frank_1991_
Man that local deal is tempting but then I think of the heat and go no thank you lol

Man that local deal is tempting but then I think of the heat and go no thank you lol
It starts April 2nd, ends Sept. 28....and the 4 day ticket is only $16 more than the 3 day ticket. It's a great deal. .... Shows spring projections looks as bad as summer for attendance.

Last edited:
People got their fill of Orlando vacations in 2020-2022 when it was the only thing completely open. There’s nothing new opening in the entire city except for a SeaWorld family coaster. People have figured out that it’s way better to come to Orlando when it’s cold up north.

It’s not surprising that it’ll be a dud summer.

As a New England native, even if low crowds are guaranteed, summers here seem very deterring to me. I don’t mind heat, I love low crowds, but the constant complaints here make it feel summers are def no longer worth it for FL vacations.

Only thing I’d ask, does the rain in the summer help people cool off? Genuine question, the low crowds is soooo appealing but the weather seems like a turn off.

As a New England native, even if low crowds are guaranteed, summers here seem very deterring to me. I don’t mind heat, I love low crowds, but the constant complaints here make it feel summers are def no longer worth it for FL vacations.

Only thing I’d ask, does the rain in the summer help people cool off? Genuine question, the low crowds is soooo appealing but the weather seems like a turn off.

Everyone should visit FL at least once during July/August armed with the knowledge that it is going to be impressively hot and humid. The rains typically last about an hour. Then the sun comes back and hits all the water on the ground resulting in a truly impressive layer of humidity at ground level for about 30-45 mins. It's like walking through warm jello. Then it bakes off and it goes back to being just plain hot.

Rope drop the parks (coolest part of the day), wear a big ugly floppy hat and dress in NOTHING but microfiber (underwear, socks, shorts, and shirt. Dries super fast whether from sweat or water rides). And apply lotso sunscreen to ANY exposed skin.

It's not a fashion show, it's an adventure.

Everyone should visit FL at least once during July/August armed with the knowledge that it is going to be impressively hot and humid. The rains typically last about an hour. Then the sun comes back and hits all the water on the ground resulting in a truly impressive layer of humidity at ground level for about 30-45 mins. It's like walking through warm jello. Then it bakes off and it goes back to being just plain hot.

Rope drop the parks (coolest part of the day), wear a big ugly floppy hat and dress in NOTHING but microfiber (underwear, socks, shorts, and shirt. Dries super fast whether from sweat or water rides). And apply lotso sunscreen to ANY exposed skin.

It's not a fashion show, it's an adventure.
My relatives, who own a large AC company in the Sarasota area, used to beg visits here every summer. They'd say they were coming up for a week in July.....,and stay a month, or two. :D :lmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Disneyhead
Literally a coworker came into my office and was like "Did you hear about the new FL resident ticket deal for Disney?? $59 a day for 4 days!" And my response was literally, "Oh no! That means Summer bookings are soft."

This can't be good. Maybe we're on the brink of a Summer announcement highlighting the opening of Tiana, plus lots of new entertainment and happenings? Anyone? :lmao:

Literally a coworker came into my office and was like "Did you hear about the new FL resident ticket deal for Disney?? $59 a day for 4 days!" And my response was literally, "Oh no! That means Summer bookings are soft."

This can't be good. Maybe we're on the brink of a Summer announcement highlighting the opening of Tiana, plus lots of new entertainment and happenings? Anyone? :lmao:
I think they'll open Tiana early since they're about done in Orlando, and hype that. I doubt they'll do any new entertainment etc. ...All signs are for not only a soft summer, but a soft spring after Easter. With all the hotel and ticket discounts, they'll just go that route. My guess.

I visited Orlando in mid-September in 2018.

And as a result of that experience, I will never go back outside of late fall/winter.
To me the weather right now is about as perfect as you can ask for in Florida (outside of the pollen). 80's during the day, gets down into the 50's at night currently, and very little rain has impacted me so far this year (we have had our times where it just downpours for sure). It's about as close as Florida can come to SoCal weather outside of the rain.

Of course, the cooler lows that are hitting at night are not quite usual this deep into the year. This is kind of a new thing for us hitting these high highs and the lower temps both in the same day.

To me the weather right now is about as perfect as you can ask for in Florida (outside of the pollen). 80's during the day, gets down into the 50's at night currently, and very little rain has impacted me so far this year (we have had our times where it just downpours for sure). It's about as close as Florida can come to SoCal weather outside of the rain.

Of course, the cooler lows that are hitting at night are not quite usual this deep into the year. This is kind of a new thing for us hitting these high highs and the lower temps both in the same day.
There was also a random 90 degree day a week ago that felt like July, Orlando weather has been weird recently.

Not to turn this into Blue Sky, but sooner or later the parks need to provide more relief from it if they don't want to lose business.

There was also a random 90 degree day a week ago that felt like July, Orlando weather has been weird recently.

Not to turn this into Blue Sky, but sooner or later the parks need to provide more relief from it if they don't want to lose business.
I’ve been thinking about this for a while as well. It may be a reason Universal is bringing “the park back to theme park.”

It starts April 2nd, ends Sept. 28....and the 4 day ticket is only $16 more than the 3 day ticket. It's a great deal. .... Shows spring projections looks as bad as summer for attendance.
Yeah it is a great deal for locals. I just can't add vacations in April/May as we are already going to Branson for Silver Dollar City and driving to eclipse from there and I avoid as most parents pulling my kids a month into the school year lol

What is odd is that it has been cooler longer and this past year the cold air arrived well before Halloween. But we have also had random 90s weekends where it shouldn't be. But our summer torture weather season seems to be shorter these days. I haven't had too much of an issue the last couple years. So it is funny to me tourists think this.

Also, I think Orlando in general is soft based on airplane deals in the middle of spring break. I don't think this will just be soft numbers for WDW.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Dog
Disney really has been targeting Florida locals with this and the water park deal. If it wasn't for this ticket offer expiring in September, I would probably bite and visit WDW for the first time in a decade. However, there is no way I'm going to a theme park in the summer. Last summer was unbearable, even here in South Florida.

I hope Orlando Parks will consider building indoor areas or canopies over existing areas to alleviate the heat issue over the next decade.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX