New York Comic Con | Inside Universal Forums

New York Comic Con

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 14, 2014
Seoul, Korea
You know what time it is...

Time for a lot of new information about TV shows and movies being released to the thousands of fans of multiple works who are currently in NYC.

What trailers are you hoping to drop? What panels are you excited for?

Also NBCUniversal's Syfy has exclusive streaming rights of certain panels so be sure to watch your fav show panels here:
NYCC | Watch New York Comic Con Live!
List of panels they will stream is here:
NYCC | Live Stage and Panel Schedule

Netflix dropped the full 2nd season trailer for Star Trek Discovery ( for the rest of the world) as well earlier this morning.

Just to highlight some bits

In TV:
  • The Series Finale of Gotham will do a massive time-skip, to show the beginning of The Dark Knight himself
  • Gen:LOCK Premieres on January 26th on Rooster Teeth
In film:
  • Various clips from Dragons were unveiled, mostly unfinished
  • The first batch of footage of Hellboy were shown off; giving an "electric" moment for those who saw
  • 35 minutes of Into The Spider-Verse were revealed; giving huge praise

I was lucky enough to watch a periscope of Into the Spider-Verse and Mortal Engines opening parts. Into the Spider-Verse was really good but that artistic style is a bit jarring and I can see how it will be a negative factor at the box office. Mortal Engines first 20 minutes were epic visually gorgeous, the movie dialogue is much better than what the trailer is showing. I watched part of the Hellboy stream but all the goodies were not shown.

Television wise: Umbrella Academy, Happy!, Deadly Class, and the Boys are literally my most anticipated shows. I am unbelievable hyped based on those panels and interviews that came out. Happy! season 1 was already off the walls crazy so season 2 is going to blow my mind.

Deadly Class aired its pilot to rave reviews.

Last edited: