Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Newer posts to the top?

keeper

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2010
Greetings

I am trying to catch up on things here and finding it cumbersome to see threads in chronological order. I've discovered the "new posts" tab which is wonderful but when I go into these new posts it sets me at the first post in the thread and I hav eto click to the last page to view the newest post. Is there a setting that I can change so when I click on a thread that I read it in reverse chronological order with the most recent comment on top??

Not sure if this exactly the answer you're looking for, but have you tried clicking the time stamp in the right hand column under last message, beneath the members name who last potsed?

Greetings

I am trying to catch up on things here and finding it cumbersome to see threads in chronological order. I've discovered the "new posts" tab which is wonderful but when I go into these new posts it sets me at the first post in the thread and I hav eto click to the last page to view the newest post. Is there a setting that I can change so when I click on a thread that I read it in reverse chronological order with the most recent comment on top??

Sorry I'm just seeing it now. There is a way, but it would be the default view for everyone. I'll see if I can an option for it to add-on. In the mean time, I suggest using the "Go the First Unread" button in the mean time.