NFL 2024 Regular Season Discussion Thread | Inside Universal Forums

NFL 2024 Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 7, 2018
5 minutes to go until Kickoff! Good luck to everyone and their teams this year. Great storylines all across the league. To get things started a bit, I have Detroit vs Houston in the SB. I think it’s going to be a very competitive season across the board.

Cheers to the first Sunday of football everyone, beers are on Dak!

Reactions: TheGentTrent
5 minutes to go until Kickoff! Good luck to everyone and their teams this year. Great storylines all across the league. To get things started a bit, I have Detroit vs Houston in the SB. I think it’s going to be a very competitive season across the board.

Cheers to the first Sunday of football everyone, beers are on Dak!
That is quite the SB pick, I don't not like it.......just do not see it happening haha.
Rough start for my Cardinals, not the worse game, it could have been a lot worse, and was better than expected. But some bone headed mistakes were made that should not have.

That is quite the SB pick, I don't not like it.......just do not see it happening haha.
Rough start for my Cardinals, not the worse game, it could have been a lot worse, and was better than expected. But some bone headed mistakes were made that should not have.
I have utmost faith in CJ Stroud frankly. This prediction does bank on injuries as well. Texans should win their division no problem and have good home field throughout playoffs. Chiefs are obviously tall task to beat though.

NFC to me feels widdeeeee open. Detroit, SF, GB, Philly, TB, all could make SB. I do not believe in Atlanta at all frankly.