Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd love to see construction on this begin ASAP just so we don't have to wait as long but what can you do...as long as I get to ride ET in January before it's presumably imminent closure I'll be happy.

Miyamoto being involved with a theme park ride seems like a dream collaboration.

The video showed a bunch of traditional Mario stuff in the background (fire flowers, ? blocks and the like). The rumored rides are Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, DK Mine Cart and ??? (I forgot the other rumors).

But, none of those would use traditional Mario stuff...

The video showed a bunch of traditional Mario stuff in the background (fire flowers, ? blocks and the like). The rumored rides are Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, DK Mine Cart and ??? (I forgot the other rumors).

But, none of those would use traditional Mario stuff...
Mario Kart certainly would, assuming there's a Mario Circuit section. And I think Yoshi is only if they decide to axe E.T., but that has the potential to contain some traditional Mario elements as well.

Reactions: Mike S
Yo
Mario Kart certainly would, assuming there's a Mario Circuit section. And I think Yoshi is only if they decide to axe E.T., but that has the potential to contain some traditional Mario elements as well.
Yoshi's Island has a more unique visual style to the core Mario games. While possible I'd hope they'd stay more true to the art style of the game.

I was never a big Nintendo Gamer, aside from owning a Wii and a DSi when I was younger, but I'm really excited to hear more info for this.

Also may just have to get a Switch when it's released in March.

Missed this earlier. Rainbow Road is going to be one HELL of a ride environment if done correctly. I can't even imagine it.

Well, it is only 10-15 seconds as I recall. The attraction will be throwing everything but the kitchen sink at you. A bunch of stuff. Someone on here helped to fill me in on what I had seen but was baffled when I described it as a Foo Dog with horns. Can any of you guess what I was wondering about? ;)

Well, it is only 10-15 seconds as I recall. The attraction will be throwing everything but the kitchen sink at you. A bunch of stuff. Someone on here helped to fill me in on what I had seen but was baffled when I described it as a Foo Dog with horns. Can any of you guess what I was wondering about? ;)
latest

Bowser?

Reactions: Mike S and Frogki