Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 443 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Say Hello too my little friends...

character_banner_hellokitty.png
Hello Kitty turns Mario & Donkey Kong into cat toys. :lol:

More wardrobe for the wife & kids. :)

Nah, HK is more about accessories. Fortunately, it’s just been a purse or two. I just fear that if the area grows, they might start bringing in more high end stuff.

When I first began learning about that IP, I saw some crazy limited designer jewelry at Macy’s.

Just one of those things that, when your eyes are opened, it starts to pop up everywhere....last time I saw a Kiss concert, I think 80% of the females there had an HK Kiss shirt on.

Nah, HK is more about accessories. Fortunately, it’s just been a purse or two. I just fear that if the area grows, they might start bringing in more high end stuff.

When I first began learning about that IP, I saw some crazy limited designer jewelry at Macy’s.

Just one of those things that, when your eyes are opened, it starts to pop up everywhere....last time I saw a Kiss concert, I think 80% of the females there had an HK Kiss shirt on.
When I hear HK I just think of cupcakes, candy, milkshakes.....And F&B sales

@Mike S won't be too happy :curse:
To be honest, I would be angry if it wasn't for one thing.

If they are scrapping that they currently have for Orlando, and expand that on a even grander level for Gate IV, where more is offered at the start, I am totally all for it.

There are multiple other elements of the Mario franchise that they can pull, from Luigi's Mansion, Captain Toad, and even as I pointed, Mario Galaxy, there is so much that they can do at the start that I'd be more willing to wait, if it means that they make it even better than the "best version" that was already seeming to be the case for Orlando before this point.

ok there's a lot of codes and what not being thrown around right now and I kinda get it and kinda don't, and i know no one knows for sure what exactly is going on but with that, is it time to consider that kz might not be the location anymore?