Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch Friend Codes

So my game library has expanded quite a bit. I've had Mario Kart for a bit now, and I also ordered Splatoon 2 (it will be here tomorrow). So if anybody is looking for somebody to play those with lemme know.

My library for online multiplayer games is: Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2 and Fast RMX

My friend code is already in the OP, but for convenience sake here it is: SW-5625-5162-4812, Replica

I'm considering importing Monster Hunter XX too, though I'm frustrated that isn't getting an English release as of now...

So my game library has expanded quite a bit. I've had Mario Kart for a bit now, and I also ordered Splatoon 2 (it will be here tomorrow). So if anybody is looking for somebody to play those with lemme know.

My library for online multiplayer games is: Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2 and Fast RMX

My friend code is already in the OP, but for convenience sake here it is: SW-5625-5162-4812, Replica

I'm considering importing Monster Hunter XX too, though I'm frustrated that isn't getting an English release as of now...
I could try to see if Mario Kart works for me now. Last time I tried to join friends it never connected.

I could try to see if Mario Kart works for me now. Last time I tried to join friends it never connected.
We should try to set that up, how would you like to do so? IIRC the online has no messenger service as of now. Do you have a Discord or something?

W. Wilson
SW-4400-4689-2122

Mostly MarioKart 8 with White Shy Guy.

Maybe a race with all shy guys would be cool............

SW-2071-1795-0139

200.gif

Here to post to say I'm still very active on Switch and I'm playing New Horizons. Feel free to give me an add and visit my island :thumbsup:

SW-5625-5162-4812, Replica