1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Overdue for a Studio Tour Narrator Replacement?

Discussion in 'Upper Lot/Entertainment Center' started by nesboy43, Jan 30, 2018.

1. k_peek_2000

k_peek_2000 Veteran Member

I think Ron Howards was the best. But I wouldn't mind Spielberg taking over.

Freak likes this.
  2. Paulio

Paulio Member

I think we need something extravagant to voice with, something iconic that serves to remind us the true history of Universal Studios Hollywood.

3. RyanTTD

RyanTTD Rookie

My vote would be for Tom Hanks to be the next Studio Tour Host.

4. Kevin McCane

Kevin McCane Rookie

Rode it yesterday and the last several times I've ridden it, I noticed that there's almost 0 Fallon anymore. He did the intro where he's "working" on a tram car and the "New York" skit, but that was it! They replaced his Six-Points street duel skit with a back-projection of a saloon fight. I'm wondering if they're slowly phasing him out or if they'd received a lot of feedback that people are tired of him.

Vicsaurus and marip123 like this.
  5. Jerroddragon

Jerroddragon Rookie

I kinda Wish they Allowed the Tram to be more like Star Tours with Multiple Films to show when you went into area's.
    Its Why I don't like to ride the Tram, because its the same info every single time. They have to have more info than "We Shot back to the Future here" Come on hit us with some fun trivia or something.

Kevin McCane likes this.
  6. Kevin McCane

Kevin McCane Rookie

I agree. It all depends on the tour guide. Some give you the most basic stuff, "here's Superstore's soundstage! They shot Murder She Wrote here!" but sometimes you'll get someone who gives you stuff you never hear, like which soundstages Jurassic Park filmed what scenes in. Never knew! And I really do think it's time someone told Spielberg that it's time for the War of the Worlds set to go, same for Whoville.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  7. Jerroddragon

Jerroddragon Rookie

At least those are physical sets....I'd rather see those than F&F crappy CGI ending....another reason I don't care for the Tram.

I think if they had new Updated Video's every other year most sections would not get boring but the same info over and over for AP's its like kill me. Maybe have AP only Trams that have new info and let the tourist get the basic stuff.
    But at the Minimum the Trams just need more videos to choose from and new ones added every other year to keep the Tram interesting because I do honestly love the Tram its just not enough new info. Same goes with the Special Effects show, I can't believe its really just the same thing for what 5 plus years now?

8. armenianmovieman

armenianmovieman Newcomer

We shouldn't change anything on the tram tour until ___________ pays me back the five bucks he owes me!

Vicsaurus, SnideRemarksDept and Freak like this.