Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_3650_zps750e0426.jpg

Gettysburg National Military Park

I am very proud of both my girls. As soon as I get a new scanner I will post an on ride photo of my youngest when she was 6, hands in the air, on Millennium Force (310' tall, 96 Miles per hour) at Cedar Point.

I wonder where they get it from :lol: I really like the look of cedar park I gotta ride top thrill dragster.

I wonder where they get it from :lol: I really like the look of cedar park I gotta ride top thrill dragster.

Cedar Point is the world's greatest coaster park. It has lost some of the "Traditional Amusement Park" charm it had as I was growing up. But it has been replaced by "GIANT IRON". Which is OK in my book.

Cedar Point is the world's greatest coaster park. It has lost some of the "Traditional Amusement Park" charm it had as I was growing up. But it has been replaced by "GIANT IRON". Which is OK in my book.

Agreed a local up there I watched this park grow up from Magnum XL to Millennium Force to Top Thrill Dragster. I think once they shrug off the late Kinzel era crap (see Dinosaurs/ removal of Paddlewheel) Ouimet was one of disney's good ones I think he can move not just the park but the company in a positive direction

to get :focus:

575135_10100442209735242_1609186030_n.jpg

I am very proud of both my girls. As soon as I get a new scanner I will post an on ride photo of my youngest when she was 6, hands in the air, on Millennium Force (310' tall, 96 Miles per hour) at Cedar Point.

That's EPIC, heck the first time I rode Millenium Force my hands had the death grip going over the first drop. I think I was like 15 or so. :lol:

That's EPIC, heck the first time I rode Millenium Force my hands had the death grip going over the first drop. I think I was like 15 or so. :lol:
BriMan did tell you I'm insane, right? When we did the Heli shots of the WWOHP, and the pilot found out that our mission was pics, and he asked, "Do you want me to take the doors off?" And My response was "**** yeah!" The look on Brian's face was classic. I will not confirm or deny that I may have had a foot out on the runner and using the seat belt as a safety strap. But when we landed Brian said, "That was the scariest ******* thing I have ever done." .....I :shrug:.

A little bit of me may have rubbed off on my girls. Last year I took them out in the open ocean and tossed them off the boat. Hey, you only live once, right? (the one in the black flippers is the one on the kiddie coaster in the pic above).

458316_3417998324714_1194493995_o.jpg

333416_3418004364865_1538075830_o.jpg

Last edited:
I think BriMan can vouch for my face during this past ride :lol: Very cool photo, my wife and I did something similar on our honeymoon in the keys. We had a blast, I'll look for some photos. And yeah I think the crazyness may have carried on.

I think BriMan can vouch for my face during this past ride :lol: Very cool photo, my wife and I did something similar on our honeymoon in the keys. We had a blast, I'll look for some photos. And yeah I think the crazyness may have carried on.

You go out in Key Largo? My wife and I went out a feew years back and saw the sunken Jesus statue and some reefs. Was really cool. Also I'm surprised you guys havent taken and pictures of each other scared out of your minds on these choppa trips :lol:

Thanks! You can definitely get some awesome shots if you get there early enough. The doors opened an hour before gametime and I had a good 20 minutes or so to roam freely with very few people in the way.