Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

I went to the beach today! Loving this spring weather...

FfAmJWH.jpg

thanks to all! I really appreciate it.

funny story with this picture - I rented a 600mm f4 lens for the launch and was taking long exposures the whole time before the launch of various things.

Fast forward to 30 seconds before launch and I realized I still had a 10 second timer enabled from taking LE's, and frantically started to figure out how to turn it off since it was my gilfriend's camera (I have a Sony a7r iii and they don't have a similar lens available yet). With 10 seconds left til launch, I gave up and just locked down the exposure on my remote and prayed.. This ended being the ONLY picture I managed to get of the launch with this camera.. talk about lucky!

@Teebin 2 weeks from today I will be starting the drive up to Kennebunkport from Fort Lauderdale with my dog (my profile pic) so I'll be up in Maine, close-ish to you! My girlfriend's family lives in k-port and she's flying up the same day to meet us there.
So you're fleeing that comfortable 98 degree humid weather that some northerners vacation to Orlando to experience. :lol:

So you're fleeing that comfortable 98 degree humid weather that some northerners vacation to Orlando to experience. :lol:
It's something that, to this day, I truly don't understand why people do it.

We cannot wait to get up there especially since this will be the first time Bode (dog) will be there fully healthy and able to run around the house. He's gone through 2 torn ACL surgeries (he's our bionic boy) over the last 2 years.

It's something that, to this day, I truly don't understand why people do it.

We cannot wait to get up there especially since this will be the first time Bode (dog) will be there fully healthy and able to run around the house. He's gone through 2 torn ACL surgeries (he's our bionic boy) over the last 2 years.
Yes, it's crazy. I would never ever go to Orlando in summer....Meanwhile, a bunch of our Gulf coast Florida relatives are making their annual summer trek up here in August. And they happen to own one of the larger air conditioning companies in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. ....

@Teebin 2 weeks from today I will be starting the drive up to Kennebunkport from Fort Lauderdale with my dog (my profile pic) so I'll be up in Maine, close-ish to you! My girlfriend's family lives in k-port and she's flying up the same day to meet us there.

Just be happy that you didn’t come the last two days or you would have thought you never left. HOT!!!

Now it is time for the mundane and overlooked wild flower...

ZljIuvO.jpg