Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Took this back in Oct. Duh.

img7166uw6.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^

Another nice night shot Angela.:thumbs:

Nope, I use a little Panasonic LZ-7 point and shoot camera for my pics, so I don't think that LensBaby wouldn't work with it since there's no way to attach it to the lens on my camera.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-...eras/model.DMC-LZ7K_11002_7000000000000005702

I shoot almost always in Macro mode( night or day), and use the 1 point hi speed setting for auto focus. The camera itself does the effect almost always when I'm trying to go for that, sometimes it'll reverse it and would focus in on the Discovery Center itself and then blur the sea gull. :lol:

I learned early on I'm no photographer, so I use a 2 gb Ultra 2 card so I can take mutiple shots of the same thing pretty quickly, as well as have a lot of space to store all of those multiple pictures until I get home and can pick out the ones I like, to then clean up.

I clean the pics up in Photoshop Elements 2/or 5, by using the quick fix auto buttons, and most of my pics then get run through a program called Noiseware on the Full Suppression setting.

Sometimes I use the Weaker Noise setting because Full Suppression is a little too strong, like on certain typess of textures like stucco and other surfaces of buildings and concrete. It can take a way too much of the definition of the pourous surfaces by smoothing them over. Same goes for close ups on birds it smears/smooths the definition out of their feathers, and also lizards and other reptile's. I love to shoot up close shots of common regular lizards around the house and Full Suppression can smooth out too much of the definition of their scales.

i love the new boo picture! Monsters Inc was great! I wonder if the new characters might make some appearences in the Monster Inc location. Did they use these characters before when they were in the animation studios?

Yeah. Where the cowboy/gangster meets his maker after grabbing the jewel.

Look in the top right side of the smoke in the dark red area. Notice anything?