Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh wow :doh: I took a quick glance and it looked different, so that's why.

I just googled the castle from DLP, and wow, that was WAY off, it's just like Disneyland's in California.

Regardless, nice shot, :lol:

496199591_MR93q-M.jpg

Nice shot! :thumbs:

I couldn't get any particularly good shots, except when our car stopped and a bunch of crocodiles were just.... lying there. :lol:

23w0dih.jpg

Epcot's World Showcase is so incredibly calming in the mornings.

Oh wow :doh: I took a quick glance and it looked different, so that's why.

I just googled the castle from DLP, and wow, that was WAY off, it's just like Disneyland's in California.

Regardless, nice shot, :lol:

Actually, the castle from DLP is not very similar to the one in California at all.

It's like this: The castles in Disneyland (California) and Hong Kong Disneyland are practically identical (these are the midget castles). The castles in Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland are also very similar (though the one in Florida is a bit taller). However, the castle from Disneyland Paris is unique. The shape and color is not really representative of any other Disney castle. And there is an audio-animatronic dragon underneath it.

That's all.

Actually, the castle from DLP is not very similar to the one in California at all.

It's like this: The castles in Disneyland (California) and Hong Kong Disneyland are practically identical (these are the midget castles). The castles in Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland are also very similar (though the one in Florida is a bit taller). However, the castle from Disneyland Paris is unique. The shape and color is not really representative of any other Disney castle. And there is an audio-animatronic dragon underneath it.

That's all.

Thanks for the idea of what I'll post for my picture of the day tomorrow... :look:

That's all.

I meant like, how they're both pinkish and cartoony :lol:

I'm checking out all the castle's now, thanks for the info :thumbs: