Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh man, I have never seen him, would love too.
Saw Ace Ventura there once... :rolleyes:
That may have been the Streets of America at Disney-MGM Studios. They had Ace Ventura Pet Detective: Live. I met him a few times there.

Ace Ventura Pet Detective: Live in Action was a live show done on the New York Backlot (now the Streets of America). Ace would arrive in his beat up car and search for the missing albino bat. The bat was a puppet that would appear on a roof tops. Ace would then climb the building and fall a few times in comedic fashion.
After the show, Ace Ventura would meet and greet guests where they could also see props from the film Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.

266197372_MSAqu-L.jpg

Well I went to MK today to get some pics of DDCT and got over 200...then I came home to upload them and my camera and/or computer effed everything up and all 200+ pictures got deleted!

So here's one from USF last night...
p3150085hi5.jpg

Well I went to MK today to get some pics of DDCT and got over 200...then I came home to upload them and my camera and/or computer effed everything up and all 200+ pictures got deleted!

So here's one from USF last night...
p3150085hi5.jpg

Sorry to hear about the pics getting deleted. I've done that before, man oh man that ticks me off just hearing about it, I feel your pain.

Sorry to hear about the pics getting deleted. I've done that before, man oh man that ticks me off just hearing about it, I feel your pain.

The worst part is I specifically went to MK AT 2:00pm JUST to get pics of the parade. I sat out in the heat claiming my spot for over an hour. Like, I literally watched the parade and left.

Oh and I spotted Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar and got a picture with them since I never see them out, and poof...the picture with them is gone. :'(