Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 225 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm baaaack!
I haven't posted in a while here, but I found some more pics from my last trip that I don't think I've posted before.
Sorry if there are any duplicates.
Here's mine for today:
POD1-4.jpg

Aww, so cute hehe

I sort of feel like I shouldn't post for a few day becuase I posted so many in one go before, but I can't resist for this one.
Was going through old photo albums and founds loads of pictures from our first trip in '99 (which had nothing to do with wanting another award badge :look: no...) so anyway:
ShamuStadiumDiscoveryCoveConstruction.jpg

Shamu Stadium circa Shamu Adventure, before Dine with Shamu and with Discovery Cove under construction in the background.

Reactions: Kraken&Manta
^ Great pic, It was nice how you were actually able to see the whales all day. Do you have any pics of the area where Kraken is now?

TIGERS!
051ki.jpg

^ Great pic, It was nice how you were actually able to see the whales all day. Do you have any pics of the area where Kraken is now?

Yea, I miss just being able to stand and watch them, I remember talking to a trainer for ages about caring for them in that area, was really interesting.
There isn't any of that area in the photo album, but we've got a HUGE box of old pictures so I'll have a look through there and see what I can find :wave: