Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's another shot from Epcot on this past Saturday.

IMG_0116.jpg

It was my first time going on this and I thought it was horrible. Thank god I didn't have to wait for it.

NEMO AND DORY! Is it me or do they look very brassy?

Nope. They're definitely super shiney.

I hate that spot though. You always have to dodge the silly tourists trying to get pictures in front of it. lol

P.S. Not that RollNFear is one of them...lol Mainly those families that take forever and a day to get one shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
EPCOT was seriously dead on Saturday up until about 12:00. I walked around Future World and couldn't believe how empty it was with the exception of the Land pavillion.

I had to get one of those on Friday but turned it down for their LIIT (which for some reason they are the best at :shrug:). I need to try the Lapu Lapu though. Might head over there just for that one night.

I had to get one of those on Friday but turned it down for their LIIT (which for some reason they are the best at :shrug:). I need to try the Lapu Lapu though. Might head over there just for that one night.

After drinking at EPCOT all afternoon and then going back to Caribbean Beach and slamming Margartias, the Lapu Lapu was the last thing I needed. I felt bad going to the MK in that condition but it's Disney's fault for putiing all that Bacardi 151 in that drink. My liver was hurting just watching them make it.

Here's another shot from Epcot on this past Saturday.

IMG_0116.jpg

It was my first time going on this and I thought it was horrible. Thank god I didn't have to wait for it.

C'mon, it wasn't THAT bad, I found it all right, even with the fact that this was the last ride then we would be leaving Epcot that day. :'(

Why's Dory not caring that her fin's on a cactus? And nobody say that it's because she's just a statue, either.

C'mon, it wasn't THAT bad, I found it all right, even with the fact that this was the last ride then we would be leaving Epcot that day. :'(

Why's Dory not caring that her fin's on a cactus? And nobody say that it's because she's just a statue, either.
I had to wait forever in the blazing sun just to get inside and wait in the freezing cold for an hour just to ride that. I was greatly disappointed. The ride lasted to long for being all that it was and I would never go on it again.:look: I much rather walk a couple hundred feet and wait for TT or MS.:thumbs:

I had to wait forever in the blazing sun just to get inside and wait in the freezing cold for an hour just to ride that. I was greatly disappointed. The ride lasted to long for being all that it was and I would never go on it again.:look: I much rather walk a couple hundred feet and wait for TT or MS.:thumbs:

You waited an hour for that?! Its definitely not worth that wait. I probably won't go on it unless its a walk-on. I kind of miss the old Sea Cabs. lol I guess all the Nemo related stuff is a little prettier to look at though.

OMG and what about that Nemo "character" that used to be out front near the display with the shiney fishies?? It was actually pretty creepy. I never did get a picture with it though.

OMG and what about that Nemo "character" that used to be out front near the display with the shiney fishies?? It was actually pretty creepy. I never did get a picture with it though.

You mean the giant Happy Meal toy? :lol:

20426148.jpg

I think I'd prefer a man carrying around a clownfish in a bowl and pressed a button that made Nemo's voice come from the bowl to pretend like he's talking. Anything but a 5 foot tall fish. :lol:

Well, maybe my minor enjoyment of the ride stemmed from the fact that it was a walk-on... and also the queue is pretty nice. And in that pic, Marlin doesn't only look brassy, but has a look in his eyes that makes me want to back away as far as possible.

Yeah, that would really suck. The technology behind it is pretty neat (how do the fish NOT go through them?!), but I guess it is an underwhelming attraction, especially when compared to the sub ride in Disneyland.