Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 344 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Boat-ItsAWrap.jpg

This is an interesting example of WDI philosophy. The vehicle is rusted and muddy, pitted from hours of work... yet the logo decal is el-perfecto. You can even see the air brushing around the oval. I would love to know the technique/material used to spray the bumpy stuff on prior to painting. About a year ago I was told of the WW bathrooms/dungeon mold technique which is over the top clever reverse paint engineering and simple.

This is an interesting example of WDI philosophy. The vehicle is rusted and muddy, pitted from hours of work... yet the logo decal is el-perfecto. You can even see the air brushing around the oval. I would love to know the technique/material used to spray the bumpy stuff on prior to painting. About a year ago I was told of the WW bathrooms/dungeon mold technique which is over the top clever reverse paint engineering and simple.

Whoa, good eye! I never would've even realized that! What's the story behind the WW bathrooms?