Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
angela...you have been getting some GREAT shots of the park lately.

Did you end up getting a tripod for your camera. Your night shots have been great.

good job and thanks for sharing!

Haha no I haven't yet. I've been setting the camera on rails and stuff and just using the timer. :lol:

ah...thats a trick i love to do also! garbage can tops work good to ;-) I never thought of using the timer though.

Last time I went I took a Tripod for the Osborne of lights and it worked out really well :) But it was a pain to carry all day.

Who can guess where this is???

Also look in the window for a little surprise!

l_aadb8eec647a64e310c8bf2fd4363317.jpg

Well you were close with the first picture...but one thing i realized is the lighting will be all off because the sun would be too bright and nothing in the forground. so dont worry about it. i was thinking more visually. lol.

thanks for sharing :) :rep: cause yours is only 1 :O

Cool pic of Plymouth Rock! I actually saw that for the first time last weekend. lol

Thanks, I've walked past it a ton of times, but until about a month ago didn't pay attention it was shaped like the car. I usually approach it from the opposite way and donn't look back that often.:doh: