Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 538 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OxfrWJx.jpg

This is the kind of simple mistake that drives me nuts. 90% of the room is running at 2400 kelvin (incandescent) while the musion projection is running at 6500 kelvin (daylight). Or did the camera interpret it incorrectly. I only saw this scene once in real life (rode 3 times 2 via single rider) but I do recall being disgusted by the musion.

This is the kind of simple mistake that drives me nuts. 90% of the room is running at 2400 kelvin (incandescent) while the musion projection is running at 6500 kelvin (daylight). Or did the camera interpret it incorrectly. I only saw this scene once in real life (rode 3 times 2 via single rider) but I do recall being disgusted by the musion.

I actually took this picture just as someone was taking a photo with their phone, which definitely toyed with the colour temp of the desk. I will say the musion doesn't look as bad in real life.