Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
2006_0522starwarsweekend060046.jpg

Great pictures guys!
To keep the pirate theme going, here is my pic of the day.
437830878_TtGkP-L.jpg
I took this last night...

2hh24ap.jpg

Maaan it is hard to get good pictures in there. I see your's is a little more crisp. How'd ya get it so good? I snapped like 10 of these guys and this is the only one that turned out "good enough". :lol:

Settings I used:
Shutter: 1/20
Aperture: f/4
Exposure comp.: -2
ISO: HI 1 (3200)

Also, been meaning to ask you. Do you shoot in RAW format?

I took this last night...

Pic here

Maaan it is hard to get good pictures in there. I see your's is a little more crisp. How'd ya get it so good? I snapped like 10 of these guys and this is the only one that turned out "good enough". :lol:

Settings I used:
Shutter: 1/20
Aperture: f/4
Exposure comp.: -2
ISO: HI 1 (3200)

Also, been meaning to ask you. Do you shoot in RAW format?

Yeah I shoot in RAW. The reason I was able to get crisper shots was probably my lens. What lens are you shooting with? Here is my shot info.
Tv(Shutter Speed)
1/40Sec.
Av(Aperture Value)
F2.8
Metering Modes
Evaluative metering
Exposure Compensation
ISO Speed
Lens
17-50mm
Focal Length
43.0 mm

I have the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens and the 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor Len. This was taken with the 55-200mm.

I'm having a hard time getting great shots on rides. :(

Ahh thats it, your lens can only go down to f4. My lens is a Tamron 17-50 F2.8 so it can do better in dark rides. Keep in mind though that it is not easy to get good pictures in rides like POTC and Spaceship earth regardless of lens or camera. I have tons of pictures from dark rides that don't turn out.

Right now I'm trying to juggle three things that need to get uploaded tonight so I can't really talk "Live". Shoot me a PM though with said info! :lol: Thanks!