Planning a Trip to Florida | Inside Universal Forums

Planning a Trip to Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 9, 2013
Hi, me and 3 friends, all aged 21, have booked a 10 night stay in Florida from June 15th-25th. We have already booked tickets for both Universal parks and Busch Gardens. We were looking at going to a 4th park but are unsure which to visit. Could anyone advise me which other park would be best for our age group? Also, I am now concerned that the opening of Diagon Alley may coincide with our trip and so we won't get on many rides during our visit to the Universal parks. Any ideas on the opening date or what queues will be like with or without Diagon Alley opening?
Sorry for the long post, just a bit of panic setting in a month before we are due to go! Any replies would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Depends on your tastes, but I'd say Sea World for the coasters. I'm not sure about the tickets you bought, but you could/should have got the Orlando Flexticket that is good for 6 parks. I've never used one, but for what you are doing, it seems like the perfect deal. Would have got you into all of the parks above probably for cheaper than it cost you to do them individually. And it allows more trips to the parks if you have the time.

The other option I might suggest is Epcot simply for the World Showcase bar crawl. I know me and the old lady keep saying we are going to do it one trip if we can get rid of the kid for a day. lol

if you are in FL for 10 days, and the Diagon Alley opening is one of those days, I would just avoid the park that day/weekend. Since you will be there during the week you should have plenty of time to see the park when it's not busy.

If you are going for Roller Coasters, then Sea World or Hollywood Studios might be worth your while. If you like to drink (and you probably do if you are 21), then Epcot is always fun, drinking around the countries is always fun..at least to me. Jsut avoid going on Mission Space afterwards..