Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Please allow me to introduce myself

Jan 23, 2019
Hi everyone. I joined a few weeks ago, but thought I should introduce myself.

My wife and I love Orlando and go as often as we can. We live in Scotland so don't get to visit all that often unfortunately. Our last visit was in 2014 on our Honeymoon and we are coming back this year for our 5th anniversary. Despite that, we have 11 visits between us over the years!

We always visit around September/October time because we both really love all things horror and Halloween. This year's trip is booked for the 21st September to the 5th October.
My favourite rides are MiB and the Hulk.

Nice to meet you all!

Why hi and hello. Allow myself to introduce myself. I'm Nate. Also, FYI, I don't technically have a hearing problem, but sometimes when there's a lot of noises occurring at the same time I'll hear them as on big jumble. Again it's not that I can't hear, because that's false. I can, I just can't distinguish between everything I'm hearing.

Anyway welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Hi everyone. I joined a few weeks ago, but thought I should introduce myself.

My wife and I love Orlando and go as often as we can. We live in Scotland so don't get to visit all that often unfortunately. Our last visit was in 2014 on our Honeymoon and we are coming back this year for our 5th anniversary. Despite that, we have 11 visits between us over the years!

We always visit around September/October time because we both really love all things horror and Halloween. This year's trip is booked for the 21st September to the 5th October.
My favourite rides are MiB and the Hulk.

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome, from that C.V. you will fit right in here
What part of Scotland? I know a few people there.