Polynesian DVC Tower (2024) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Polynesian DVC Tower (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To be fair, nothing Universal has built since Cabana Bay has really had much of a theme. Unless you count Sapphire Falls as themed, which I don’t.
I don't disagree, but Uni has been building economy/moderates. This is a Deluxe. I guess Helios will be a more fair comparison.

To be fair, nothing Universal has built since Cabana Bay has really had much of a theme. Unless you count Sapphire Falls as themed, which I don’t.

I think Sapphire Falls is actually a pretty gorgeous property. Approaching or leaving by water taxi near that rock work and waterfalls is one of my favorite spots in the whole UO resort.

But this rooms look so sterile. I'm so sad. I was considering adding on here but this design just does not inspire me to spend the money. So muted.

Reactions: Disneyhead
This tower is so painfully ugly and feels completely disconnected to the rest of resort in terms of theme. It's also so freaking huge compared to the low-rise original Polynesian buildings that I just hate everything about this so far.