Potential 2024 Summer Tribute Store? | Inside Universal Forums

Potential 2024 Summer Tribute Store?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 24, 2018
So we know the last few years we have been getting a summer tribute store to join the lineup of Mardi Gras, HHN and Christmas. Typically we see a clue or hint hidden in these stores for the NEXT store.

If you haven't seen it, there is an ECTO-1 Easter Egg in the Mardi Gras tribute store. We know that Universal has recently purchased a vehicle model that the ECTO-1 was based off of. AND... this year is the 40th Anniversary of Ghostbusters, as well as the release of Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.

All this to say... does anyone else think we're getting a Ghostbusters 40th Anniversary Tribute Store?

So we know the last few years we have been getting a summer tribute store to join the lineup of Mardi Gras, HHN and Christmas. Typically we see a clue or hint hidden in these stores for the NEXT store.

If you haven't seen it, there is an ECTO-1 Easter Egg in the Mardi Gras tribute store. We know that Universal has recently purchased a vehicle model that the ECTO-1 was based off of. AND... this year is the 40th Anniversary of Ghostbusters, as well as the release of Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire.

All this to say... does anyone else think we're getting a Ghostbusters 40th Anniversary Tribute Store?
Man, I'd kill for a Ghostbusters Tribute Store. The JP store stuck around till October 1 last year and it would be pretty neat to kinda have Ghostbusters at HHN during its 40th.

As much as I'd love to see it for HHN instead, I think they could really have a field day with the "Frozen Empire" concept in the middle of the abysmally hot Florida summer

Forgive me I’m new here and I was just curious what the ECTO-1 Easter egg is? I’ve been to the store several times and haven’t seen it yet…