Potter: Phase II Product Ideas | Inside Universal Forums

Potter: Phase II Product Ideas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 12, 2009
East Central Florida
Post your ideas for new products that may be offered in both London and the hidden Diagon Alley, Gringott's, Knockturn and perhaps other locations we don't yet know about that may be forthcoming. The idea here is NEW products from food to merchandise. Go crazy!

I'd love to see Wizard coin sets sold in the Gringott's gift shop.

This will be there I'm sure of it. The Noble Collection has sells them. I'm thinking Flourish and Blots will sell stuff similar to Dervish and Banges... but I'm hoping for some more elegant stationary/ quill type supplies. And could we see a mini-plush section for "pets"?

Large expansion of ice cream and frozen desserts as well as PIE! Would also like to see the stationary as well as actual wizardry books like they purchase for school at Hogwarts. I just think that would be cool to buy a book on potion making for Snape's class.

Definitely ice cream at Florean Fortescues! And nothing plain; various flavors and edible decorations galore. Also, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes should definitely have an advantage to Zonko's with silly and creatively "magical" products. Perhaps a wider variety of regular wizard's and witches' robes and magical accesories. I also DEMAND die-cast models of the Forbidden Journey benches and the Gringotts vehicles and the Hogwarts Express.

Forget the ice cream, I want to know what Uni's chefs are planning for all of these soups for the Leaky Cauldron. :lol:

ibbFIFUxd1lYEO.jpg

Whilst I contrive some ideas, am I correct that Borgin and Burkes appears in the early film as a small shop with the grabby hand thingy and yet looks like a far larger building in the later film where Draco negotiates the transport box. Are both shops one in the same?

Whilst I contrive some ideas, am I correct that Borgin and Burkes appears in the early film as a small shop with the grabby hand thingy and yet looks like a far larger building in the later film where Draco negotiates the transport box. Are both shops one in the same?

You are correct, sir. First time we see it in the movies is in The Chamber of Secrets. Then, more prominently in The Half Blood Prince.

Didn't I hear something about a pharmacist's shop in the movies? This isn't such a sexy choice, but how about that same pharmacy with all the medicines themed to the Potter franchise? Potter themed Dramamine, Tylenol, Pepto, etc. It would be interesting at least. As for more souvenir type ideas, a wider selection of wands, with maybe the entire set of Death Eater wands at Borgin and Burkes, all the heroes at Ollivander's. Heck, just a lot more villain type stuff from B&Bs, since you have an entire shop you could devote to the bad guys.

You are correct, sir. First time we see it in the movies is in The Chamber of Secrets. Then, more prominently in The Half Blood Prince.

A bit off topic, but does anyone else see a link for Half Blood Prince in my original post? I didn't originally include a link there yesterday, but now it 'magically' links to New Egg. I normally don't log in to view the site and, subsequentially, do not post much. Just wondering if this is normal, as I don't want anything that I post to shill for some company!

Update --- I only see the link when I'm not logged in.

Last edited: