Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Potter Rides Finally Getting Express

I've been waiting to see if Orlando would go forward with that, especially with it being the only one left without a form of fast-queue in the first place.

I am not surprised about this, and I'm curious to see if AP's will be allowed of it (similar to USH if I'm not mistaken) or that it'll be locked to those who only buy Express on-property for that day.

I've been waiting to see if Orlando would go forward with that, especially with it being the only one left without a form of fast-queue in the first place.

I am not surprised about this, and I'm curious to see if AP's will be allowed of it (similar to USH if I'm not mistaken) or that it'll be locked to those who only buy Express on-property for that day.
This is just my personal opinion they'll do it in phases to gage wait times first onsite guest, regular park guest who buy Express,then finally primer AP holders.

This is just my personal opinion they'll do it in phases to gage wait times first onsite guest, regular park guest who buy Express,then finally primer AP holders.

I wouldn't be surprised, but I do think that it's plausible that they could just open the floodgates at all means.

Either way, we'll find out tomorrow.

They are certainly skewing the experience to the onsite guest in all the parks. It will be well worth it to stay at one of the deluxe in the near future.

They are certainly skewing the experience to the onsite guest in all the parks. It will be well worth it to stay at one of the deluxe in the near future.

I'm sure this is to make up for the fact that onsite hotel guests get Express at VB. FWIW, it seems like they've been preparing for this for at least a year now, with certain TMs inside FJ and Gringotts who were equipped with Express tablets.

While I'm sorry for you locals or cabana bayers- but I'm not gonna lie- I might have done a couple fist pumps in the air when I saw that news, as I'm always on-site deluxe. ;)

@Eckert on-site doesn't get express to VB included. Heck, we don't even know if express will ever be back there.

While I'm sorry for you locals or cabana bayers- but I'm not gonna lie- I might have done a couple fist pumps in the air when I saw that news, as I'm always on-site deluxe. ;)

@Eckert on-site doesn't get express to VB included. Heck, we don't even know if express will ever be back there.

Sorry, meant to say don't*

As someone who hemmed and hawed over staying at Royal Pacific due to the cost and the fact that I know we'll probably spend a good chunk of our time at the parks in the Harry Potter lands since my husband is a huge fan, this news is awesome! It definitely makes the cost a little easier to swallow considering the horrible exchange rate us Canadians have to pay right now.

As Eckert mentioned, they've been prepping FJ for this for a long time. The weird queue route tests from last year were supposed to be a part of this and the downtime supposedly installed more sensors in the queue to track guest flow.

In theory FJ's line is supposed to be monitored by sensors hidden in the bushes, ceilings of halls, etc... much of which has been installed for a while (about this time last year.)

So... maybe? We shall see.

As someone who hemmed and hawed over staying at Royal Pacific due to the cost and the fact that I know we'll probably spend a good chunk of our time at the parks in the Harry Potter lands since my husband is a huge fan, this news is awesome! It definitely makes the cost a little easier to swallow considering the horrible exchange rate us Canadians have to pay right now.
WELCOME to the Forum. :):thumbsup: