Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Potter Rides Finally Getting Express

FJ was built with Express in mind so that shouldn't be a problem (the former "Castle Tour" area). Not sure where they would put Express for HE, but i'm pretty sure Gringotts was built with Express in mind as well.

For the uninformed such as myself, I would think that maybe HE wouldn't receive Express. It has a high PPH and involves cross-park ticketing. Plus, does it have the ridership such as Gringotts and FJ? Obviously, I have no idea myself. Just random thoughts.

KILL THE RUMOR MONGER

Well, that seems harsh. It would put to death a large number of people on this site. How about just making them listen to Jim Hill podcasts or attend a four day seminar with mommy bloggers?

For the uninformed such as myself, I would think that maybe HE wouldn't receive Express. It has a high PPH and involves cross-park ticketing. Plus, does it have the ridership such as Gringotts and FJ? Obviously, I have no idea myself. Just random thoughts.

Well, that seems harsh. It would put to death a large number of people on this site. How about just making them listen to Jim Hill podcasts or attend a four day seminar with mommy bloggers?
HE is the attraction I would most want Express for. Sometimes, in the afternoons, lines get pretty long. Plus Express would probably circumvent those really long walks, especially on the IOA to Studios Hogsmeade train station.

HE is the attraction I would most want Express for. Sometimes, in the afternoons, lines get pretty long. Plus Express would probably circumvent those really long walks, especially on the IOA to Studios Hogsmeade train station.

It is a really long walk, no doubt. I hadn't been there at peak times and didn't know if HE could keep up with demand or not.

HE Hogsmede has an express line built (to the left of the standby) that goes up to the station directly. I have no idea where they'd run it in London.

HE Hogsmede has an express line built (to the left of the standby) that goes up to the station directly. I have no idea where they'd run it in London.
...Yes, that's a nice short walk. Some real nice TM's gave us special passageway through there when a few dozen South Americans in a tour group rudely pushed in front of us to get through the ticket check area. As you said, I don't know where they could do it in London....HE's lines are generally OK in the morning and late day, but afternoons are usually thirty plus minutes.

Last edited:
If they did offer Express for the Potter stuff, I'll bet it would make Early Entry less crowded (as many Deluxe Hotel guests with Express would/might/could opt to sleep in).

As a result, this could turn out to be a win for guests of the non-deluxe hotels.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to call that a win. :)

If they did offer Express for the Potter stuff, I'll bet it would make Early Entry less crowded (as many Deluxe Hotel guests with Express would/might/could opt to sleep in).

As a result, this could turn out to be a win for guests of the non-deluxe hotels.
Lol nah.

If the Potter rides were to get Express Pass, do you think that would raise the cost of the Express Pass?

If so I might have to buy mine soon before this possibly happens.

I like it!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:... Quick park to park trips on H.E.....Ahhhhh, relaxation.....The Deluxe hotels needed this plus. CBBR & Sapphire became so attractive with their location right next to VB. VB location, Such a big time perk......... This balances the scales.

Last edited: