Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Project P168/Secret Life of Pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Making this thread, as the project has since changed locations from the plot of Soundstage 28 to Soundstage 22-25; Inside Universal reported back in Early July that Secret Life of Pets may be back on the docket for Universal Studios Hollywood.

Secret Life of Pets attraction planned to replace Soundstage 22-25 at Universal Studios Hollywood | Inside Universal

Inside Universal has previously mentioned of the Secret Life of Pets attraction being in development back in the past, with it originally going to be located at the former Soundstage 28 building but things went quiet for such a period of time until then. And that more recently, it has now been rumored to be coming to Orlando along in the process, at the Shrek 4-D attraction.

Secret Life of Pets, has been rumored to be a trackless dark ride, baring many similarities to Poohs Hunny Hunt from Tokyo Disneyland. And more recently on the forums, we have since discussed that Creature Technology may be involved with the creation of the attraction's Animatronics, with the character of Norman having a role in the attraction.

No set end-date has been given for the attraction yet from any sources of the Hollywood or Orlando project. And that this is all subject to rumor but with multiple high credit sources here on the forums and from other outlets.

What do you think? Would you be excited for the prospect of a Secret Life of Pets attraction? Comment Below!

Making this thread, as the project has since changed locations from the plot of Soundstage 28 to Soundstage 22-25; Inside Universal reported back in Early July that Secret Life of Pets may be back on the docket for Universal Studios Hollywood.

Secret Life of Pets attraction planned to replace Soundstage 22-25 at Universal Studios Hollywood | Inside Universal

Inside Universal has previously mentioned of the Secret Life of Pets attraction being in development back in the past, with it originally going to be located at the former Soundstage 28 building but things went quiet for such a period of time until then. And that more recently, it has now been rumored to be coming to Orlando along in the process, at the Shrek 4-D attraction.

Secret Life of Pets, has been rumored to be a trackless dark ride, baring many similarities to Poohs Hunny Hunt from Tokyo Disneyland. And more recently on the forums, we have since discussed that Creature Technology may be involved with the creation of the attraction's Animatronics, with the character of Norman having a role in the attraction.

No set end-date has been given for the attraction yet from any sources of the Hollywood or Orlando project. And that this is all subject to rumor but with multiple high credit sources here on the forums and from other outlets.

What do you think? Would you be excited for the prospect of a Secret Life of Pets attraction? Comment Below!
:thumbsup:

Can SS28 just please have something already. I'm tired of it sitting empty. Especially since it's been TWO YEARS we could've had an HHN location go there and nothing's moved along.

Can SS28 just please have something already. I'm tired of it sitting empty. Especially since it's been TWO YEARS we could've had an HHN location go there and nothing's moved along.

I have to think something was done to trigger something; as the SS28 lot is now named as 3271 with it seeming to just be at a similar shape to the former building sitting there. I have to imagine something is going to happen, especailly if SLoP isn't coming to the park for the 2019 season.

But discussion on what the hell goes to SS28's plot can be saved to the proper thread.

Stage 28/Phantom Stage Replacement | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

As for P168, I am not entirely sold that this will be for just Pets, and if I had to guess; Fallon is coming to Hollywood due to GSATs from Orlando.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.