Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Puxton Park, UK bans Single Men & Women

So if your a single adult male and want to go see this bird display you have to seek out a child to take with you to get into the park? Isn't the effect here kind of opposite of the intention? I mean typically if your a young boy for example and an older guy approaches you and say's, "Hey little boy, want to go to this park for free!". That should be a red flag for a young child that something isn't right, but now well maybe this older guy just wants to get in to the park seems ok.

That is bizarre. If a park here ever pulled something like that, I would go ape**** on them.

Looks like someone is trying to tap into the family market...while..cutting off its other market..good business strategy

Awful, just awful. I am disgusted at this decision, shame on the park for doing this. They shouldn't discriminate this way, what next? Single dad's can't take kids to school, you can't walk through the local playing fields without a child or you must walk the opposite way when you hear an ice cream can coming. I understand that it's a hard world and that lots of horrible people walk upon it, but come on, you cannot tar people with one brush.