Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Questions on Separate Entry for On Site Guests for HHN

Apr 20, 2013
Winter Park, FL
Apologies in advance if this in the wrong forum or there's already a thread for it but I have a few questions about the Separate Entry for On Site Guests for HHN. We're staying at Cabana Bay this year so i had a few questions.

1. Is it only on select nights of the event?

2. Where exactly is it?

3. I read somewhere you have to have a Key Card to qualify for this. Say only one person in our group has a Key Card, can the rest of our group get in or just that person?

4. Do Cabana Bay guests even qualify for Separate Entry?

Thanks in advanced!!!!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this separate entry for on-site hotel guests, does this include a form of early entry or do you strictly enter at a different location as the rest of the GP at the same start time of the event?