Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dear Universal, your concert series and onther hapenings on that stage are beloved by a huge audiance. Why not use the side of the future Jimmy Fallon building to create some elevated vieuwing area's, nicely themed ofcourse. You could even ask some extra money for those who care to spend it without taking away any space from your regular guests (like that money mouse is doing all the time).

Dear Universal, your concert series and onther hapenings on that stage are beloved by a huge audiance. Why not use the side of the future Jimmy Fallon building to create some elevated vieuwing area's, nicely themed ofcourse. You could even ask some extra money for those who care to spend it without taking away any space from your regular guests (like that money mouse is doing all the time).
Those would have to be some pretty nice box seats for me to think it's worth it, seeing as it's a side view.

Nice idea, but a second story on Monsters Cafe would be a better spot IMHO.

Yeah, where are our upcharge dessert parties? Except you'd view concerts in the VIP seats and not decades old nighttime shows.

Last edited:
It's possible you may have missed it. It's only been showing on and off on both coasts for 38 years.
Well i have only been to Magic Kingdom twice. Not a Disney person really. I like it but don't have Annual Passes like the Universal and Busch parks so I haven't really been. I just looked it up on YouTube. Looks like something i would be interested in next time I attend Magic Kingdom.

Reactions: NashvilleTrio
Well i have only been to Magic Kingdom twice. Not a Disney person really. I like it but don't have Annual Passes like the Universal and Busch parks so I haven't really been. I just looked it up on YouTube. Looks like something i would be interested in next time I attend Magic Kingdom.

If you like that, look up a video of the Paint the Night parade at Tokyo Disney or Disneyland.

I never got Twister really, to me it just seemed like preshow after preshow with Bill Paxton telling me about twisters. Then you got to watch a twister try and form in the middle of the room (which I don't think it ever successfully did the few times I went through, bit of fire and a cow flying round.

Where as I quite enjoy Fallon, people say he may not be recognised that much globally but I've watched his shows in a fair few countries on comedy channels, many of his YouTube videos get millions of views (obviously depending on who he's interviewing) but he is definitely known and I really enjoy his show! And in comparison to Twister I think this will be a great little addition with some new tech, and an almost surreal experience. Something a bit more light hearted and fun, less serious than many of the attractions at the park which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Me and some friends over here have talked about it and as a general consensus we're looking forward to this more than F&F purely because that doesn't sound like it'll be too great (and I really like the F&F franchise). Will definitely be getting a few photos with the Fallon boards as well in August :tongue:

Fallon may be more famous then people think while the show might be mostly American you got to remember he is also a you-tube celebrity and you-tube is pretty much world wide except for all the countries that banned it which did you know even america banned you-tube at one time

Fallon may be more famous then people think while the show might be mostly American you got to remember he is also a you-tube celebrity and you-tube is pretty much world wide except for all the countries that banned it which did you know even america banned you-tube at one time

I personally can't wait for Cat Video: The Ride..

Regardless of if they know who Jimmy is, I'm sure they can still enjoy the ride